Call for submissions!
To the attention of exporters!
The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan announces the receipt of applications from exporters for foreign market research in order to explore access to new and existing export markets for the export of non-oil products or product groups.
Target markets: People's Republic of China, İndia, CIS, European Union, Middle East, Eastern Asia countries.
Only one country and one product can be selected by exporters applying for a market research support measure.
Participants will be selected on a competitive basis.
Organizer of the competition: Ministry of Economy - Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Fundation (AZPROMO).
The competition will be held at AZPROMO on 15 July, 2020 based on the "Rules of organization and holding of the competition for the selection of exporters who will participate in the support activities" approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
• Exporter's production potential - 10 points;
• Manufacturer's export potential to the target country - 10 points;
• Belonging to target markets - 10 points.
Minimum pass score for the total of the criteria: 20 (twenty) points.
The following documents must be submitted to AZPROMO :
• Terms of participation in support activities;
• Documents or information on the production and export potential of the entrepreneur and previous experience of exporting;
• Reference or references from the tax authority regarding the latest annual turnover and tax debt;
• bank statement (with the operation carried out during the previous 365 days of the application submission);
Documents must be submitted by June 30, 2020 at the following address: Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), Baku Business Center, Neftchilar ave. 32, Baku, AZ1000.
For more information:
AZPROMO – Marketing Manager of Department of Export Promotion
Tel: +99412 5980147/48 (extension 123)
AZPROMO – Project Manager of Department of Export Promotion
Phone: +99412 5980147/48 (extension 124)