Ministry of Economy of Azerbaijan Republic notifies that the deadline for application submission of exporters for participation in the sole country mount at International wine and spirits exhibition “Prowien 2019” in Dusseldorf, Germany to be held in March 17-19, 2019.
Maximum number of exporters to participate in the sole country mount – 15 companies.
The participants will be selected on competitive basis.
Organizer of competition: the Ministry of Economy of Azerbaijan Republic Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO).
The competition will be held in AZPROMO on December 17, 2018 according to the “Rules of organization and arrangement of competition for selection of exporters going to support events”, confirmed by decision of Collegium of Ministry of Economy of Azerbaijan Republic dated 18 October 2016.
- Production capacity of exporter on products to be demonstrated – 10 points;
- Export potential of products to be demonstrated to the target country – 10 points
- Whether or not the enterpriser has previous experience of export – 5 points;
- Minimum passing point due to the sum of criterions – 20 (twenty) points.
To participate at the exhibition, the following documents should be submitted to AZPROMO:
- Data and documents related to whether or not the enterpriser has previous export experience:
Documents should be submitted until November 30, 2018 at the following address: Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), Baku Business Center, Neftchilar ave., 32, Baku, AZ1000.
For further information please contact:
AZPROMO – Director of Department of Export Promotion
Phone:+99412 5980147/48 (internal 141)