Application submission for participation at the export mission to Doha is now available!
Ministry of Economy of Azerbaijan Republic calls for application submission for participation at the export mission to Doha in UAE.
Date: 12-16 April 2019
Fields export mission covers: Food sector, textile, construction and tourism.
Exporters to participate at the export mission will be selected on a competitive basis.
Competition organizer: Ministry of Economy – Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO).
The competition will be held in AZPROMO on February 22 2019 according to the “Rules of organization and arrangement of competition for selection of exporters going to support events”, confirmed by decision № 470 of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated February 20, 2019.
- Production capacity of exporter on products to be demonstrated – 10 points;
- Export potential of products to be demonstrated to the target country – 10 points
- Whether or not the enterpriser has previous experience of export (specifying capacity of products exported – 5 points;
- Minimum passing point due to the sum of criterions – 20 (twenty) points.
To participate at the export mission, the following documents should be submitted to AZPROMO:
- Conditions to participate in support events;
- Data and documents related to whether or not the enterpriser has previous export experience:
- Last annual turnover and official document(s) about tax debt from tax authority
- Bank statement (annual statement including transactions till the application submission date)
Documents should be submitted until February 12, 2019 at the following address: Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), Baku Business Center, Neftchilar ave., 32, Baku, AZ1000.
AZPROMO – Marketing manager of Department of Export Promotion
Phone: +99412 5980147/48 (internal 129)
AZPROMO – Project manager of Department of Export Promotion
Phone: +99412 5980147/48 (internal 124)